[THIN] Re: Published app access inside or out!

  • From: "Seitz, Linden" <L.Seitz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:57:41 -0600

This was very useful to use towards application access via my VPN, so I
decided to play and created a published Notepad on one FR3 server and
assigned a load evaluator that was configured to allow access from a range
of w.x.20.1 to w.x.20.9.  I can run the app from an IP in that range, but I
can also run the app from an address of w.x.23.1.  Something isn't right,
anyone shed some light?