[THIN] Re: Published Office 2010

  • From: "Holley, Mark" <Holley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 16:52:32 +0000

Thanks guys...those TechNet articles are the best resource yet!   I guess I
have gotten spoiled in the past in the Citrix world with all the Maddens and
Doug browns of the world compiling custom docs on this stuff.

I love the chart.... 1140 users on one server! :)

Is CTFMON is still an issue? Please tell me they corrected that at the very
least.