[THIN] Published IE errors for one user ADP Payroll

  • From: "Jim Strowe" <jstrowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 07:27:53 -0400

We use a version of ADP's payroll product which uses Java and I.E. to build
a web page for the user.  I've got one particular user (just one) that IE
fails after the page is built. (failed meaning the classic Internet Explorer
needs to close, sorry etc)
MF XP
Same server
recreated profile (same problem)
It does appear to be centered in her user account since I had her log on as
a different user at the same workstation and the other person worked.

I'm looking to see if some wacky group membership or my GPO might be the
problem.
Any other ideas or troubleshooting steps.

This Weeks Sponsor triCerat:
Have you had your fill of printing support calls, unauthorized apps running on
unsecured Terminal Servers, profile headaches, and application performance
problems? Join us and learn how you can have a less demanding on-demand
enterprise!
http://www.tricerat.com/?page=events#register