[THIN] Re: Published Desktop

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:33:42 -0700

Totally viable- a large number of unquantified applications could pose some
obstacles but with AIE and the ability to silo these can be overcome.
Something like Softricity could be required if you have some really wonky
apps. The CPU and memory tools in PS4 E really help and the ability to use
PNAgent on the desktop makes it very easy to manage icons and access.

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85262