[THIN] Published Content

  • From: "msemon@xxxxxxx" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 15:31:11 -0500

I have a dilemma. I am trying to deliever some published contect to some
end users. Works fine internally but externally does not work. This of
course is probably because the published content (folders) are UNC paths.
Trying to find a way without publishing docs individually or having to
construct a website. Wish this site had a CAG. We don't want to have to
give them VPN access if possible.

Thanks,

Mike

Follow ThinList on Twitter