[THIN] Published Apps closing

  • From: "Medeiros, Jim" <jdmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 12:32:18 -0500

I have a particular Published application that seems to close on it's own
for several users every now and then.  I could have users connected via WI
or PN to a published application and it just closes on them, while they are
using it.  No errors, warnings, nothing.  They go back in and the file they
were working on becomes Read-Only.  I have two limits on the pub app, I
limit the # of instances in the farm to 3 (licenses) and limit the use per
user to 1 instance at a time.

Could either of these limits be causing the problem?

Thanks!

Jim Medeiros