[THIN] Re: Published Apps Disconnects

  • From: "Shaw, Matthew" <Matt.Shaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:54:27 -0400

Gerry:

Sounds like a firewall or network device issue. The change to FR2 increasing
the length of time they can stay connected is probably a red herring. I
would examine the network devices along the path to determine if there are
timeouts or anti-idle mechanisms on any of them. Whenever I've seen this in
the past and all of the suspect Citrix settings have been checked it always
ends up being something external to the Citrix/Server environment.

Good Luck
Matt