[THIN] Re: Published Application Question

  • From: Jennifer Booth <JBooth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:58:50 -0700

Hi Joe -

        Well... as I knew it would, the request has come back to map her
local printer.  Only, it's not truly a local printer... it maps back to our
print server.  So, how would I add this into the batch file?  I don't want
to use ScriptLogic just yet, because they are coming across via a slow DSL
link, and it takes forever.  We tried this before, and they deemed the
performance unacceptable.  Everything else works great!  Here's the contents
of the batch file just now:

Net Use J: \\Server\Share
J:\xyz\xyz.exe

        I can only find KixStart references in the archives so far.

Thanks guys!

Jennifer