[THIN] Published App for Website

  • From: "Roger Wright" <rwright@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 22:43:08 -0500

I need pointers to a document that'll explain how to link a published
app to a web page.  I've published the app, created the .ica and .html
file, and can access the link but apparently need to edit the .ica file,
open ports on the firewall, and copy the pdc*.dll files to the server.

Suggestions?

_______
NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic message is considered
privileged and confidential under Florida Statutes 456.057 and 395.3025.  It is
intended solely for the use of the recipient named above.  If the reader is not
the recipient named above, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying or disclosure of the contents of this message is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please
immediately notify the sender and destroy the original message.