[THIN] Published App beeps but sound isn't enabled

  • From: "Rosemary Sarkis" <rosemary_sarkis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:02:15 +1000

Hi

I have a strange issue where an application beeps on certain keystrokes.
Have checked the Published App and sound is not enabled.  Even muted the
sound on the workstation, the app still beeps.  Also checked the server and
sound is not installed.  Im pretty confident its coming from within the app
itself but the developers think there is no sound within the custom app.  Is
there anywhere else I could possibly look in trying to disable sound for
this published app??

Thanks
Rose