[THIN] Published App

  • From: "Turman, David C." <david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:30:01 -0600

        I have what appears to be a "dead" published app. It has the
Ghost-Busters sign
        over whether I am in the "Farm" scope or the "Domain" scope. I am on
the
        server that it says it is published on. Tried logging in as both
local admin
        name and domain admin. Can't delete it. Any ideas or where in the
registry
        I can kill it? Win2K SP2, MF1.8 SP2.

This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client
NetX Develops XP and NT Embedded