[THIN] Re: Publish Icons

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 13:09:33 -0700

Yes...  Using #1 will push the softgrid Icons to both the Desktop and
Terminal Server.  That can create problems if you need two different
sequences for a particular app and need to publish it twice (one for the
desktop and one for Terminal Server)...   And yes, we have run into those
types of issues...  Windows XP and Windows 2003 are very similar, but they
do have differences.

Using Option #1, will give you more flexibility plus you'll have WI to
boot...  That will make things easier when user's start asking for remote
access.

Joe