[THIN] Re: PubForum 2008

  • From: "Berny Stapleton" <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 13:15:21 +0000

I got a mail about it yesterday, the link to the site is here:

http://www.pubforum.info/welcome/PubForumEvents/PubForum2008Dublin/PubForum2008DublinInformation/tabid/70/Default.aspx

I am quite looking forward to it actually. It's been moved to May, I
know April is going to be busy, so this is perfect for me. I am in the
process of getting work to sign off on me sitting in a pub for a
couple of days. <grin>

Berny