[THIN] Re: Provisioning Server & Adobe Licensing

  • From: Magnus Hjorleifsson <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 08:41:17 -0400

We have a script for adobe reader that accepts the license agreement as it cause CPU spikes.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 30, 2009, at 19:49, Chris Grecsek <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When using provisioning server, what are people doing with the licensing messages w/Adobe products that require you to register them online? We have proper licensing for the apps and we register the applications (InDesign, Photoshop, etc) before creating our golden image/desktop template but when we log into desktops provisioned from these desktops we keep getting the Adobe licensing/ registration messages.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Chris

chris grecsek | centered networks | t:415-294-7776 | o:415-946-6184 | chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx