[THIN] Re: Protocom SecureLogin single sign on product

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:48:28 -0500

My limited exposure to the product revealed that scripting is required to
single sign-on enable applications. Citrix
Password Manager is far easier to configure. I've heard stories that Protocom
deployments can take months while Password
Manager takes days. However, Citrix Password Manager does not integrate with
NDS like Protocom does.

  _____