[THIN] Re: Propero

  • From: "Pardee, Michael P." <MPardee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:11:51 -0500

Lot's of talk.

Hey, have we all, as Citrix professionals, been designing and implementing
our own "on demand" environments anyway?  Everyone else needs to catch up.
Citrix and their "access Strategy" message are already walking the walk.  We
are about to implement a ton of blades that will, I hope, round out our own
vision of all of this.

I think a lawyer wrote all of their info.

  _____