[THIN] Re: Proof users will complain about anything

  • From: "TheThin" <TheThin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:04:44 -0500

You'll need to test this, but I bet it defaults to what the last person
who logged in from the console does.  So go to your consoles, login the
way you want, and I bet it will stay.  Sorta like how NT4 always
defaults to the domain that was last used on the console for Terminal
Sessions. =20

It's gotta be a reg key somewhere, but I don't know where
unfortunately...

Thanks,
        Brian Politis