[THIN] Re: Prompt for password

  • From: "Dirk Blose" <Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 13:14:03 -0400

Isn't the prompt for password a default if your using Encrypted ICA. I remember
with Metaframe 1.0 that if you used Any encryption it automatically forced the
password prompt.

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> Christopher_Wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/01/03 12:57PM >>>
Client version 7.00.17534

"David Demers" <david.demers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/01/2003 11:52 AM
Please respond to thin

        To:     <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Re: Prompt for password

What version of the client are you using.. I rember a problem like this a
long while back that a new client fixed.