[THIN] Project compatibility 3.11 remote

  • From: Jason Benway <benwayj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 08:37:01 -0400

Has anyone had the problem with project compatibility 3.11 remote where the
list of failed drives cuts off the first letter of the print driver name?
PC had been running fine. I think it just started doing this when I
installed citrix hotfix 82.

I'm running win2k sp3, citrix xp fr/sp3 hotfix 82 and 115
My workstation where I'm running PC is XP.

Thanks,jb
http://www.tarantella.com/ttba