[THIN] Project Willamette Issue

  • From: "Selinger, Stephen" <SSelinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:55:17 -0700

Good Afternoon,

I have just setup Project Willamette add ROSA authentification to a demo CSG
solution.  I am able to successfully logon to the combined
username/password/secure id code webpage but shortly after I receive a 404
message stating the page can not be found.  I am not an IIS expert and am
looking for where to start.  I was able to access the Nfuse applications
page before loading Williamette. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Stephen