[THIN] Re: Proj Columbia

  • From: jeff.o'connor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:13:01 +1030

Jay,

If you download the FR3 Tech preview, you can find a copy of Nfuse1.8 on
it. It seems to  have the support your after (multiple domains) all
administered through nfuseadmin.

check it out.

"Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
27/02/2003 08:08 AM
Please respond to thin

        To:     "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Re: Proj Columbia

Thanks Brian. To any Citrix SE, get Nfuse 1.71 fixed please to allow
multiple web sites on one web server!!!  It is killing us!!!!  Jay