[THIN] Programs open slowly

  • From: "Everts, Kevin" <Evertsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:00:11 -0500

I setup my second terminal server recently but I've run
into a problem.  Some applications open slowly when users
log onto the new server.  Internet Explorer will open
right away but it takes 15 seconds before it displays the
actual page.  Outlook also takes 10-15 seconds to open
up.  It's happening with a couple other applications as
well.

If I log onto the console, the programs open right away,
but that user isn't using any policies.  I've looked
through my policies but I don't see anything that would be
doing this.  Does anyone have any idea's on how to fix
this?

Add users now! - not more servers. If you?re using Citrix,
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79