[THIN] Re: Programs folder, Please go away!

  • From: "Dean Theophilou" <dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 19:58:55 -0700

One more thing.  Rather than deleting everything in the Programs folder, I
recommend moving it to somewhere else in case you every need the stuff in it
again.

Dean Theophilou

you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by e-mail reply to dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and then delete
the message.