[THIN] Program won't launch

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:03:03 -0500

If anyone has a few minutes I could use some help on a really crazy
issue.  I have ONE user and of all her published apps only ONE won't
open.  This same user on a different workstation can launch the
application.  So that means this is completely workstation related, but
what on the workstation would cause only ONE of her apps not to work.
If you have a minute and you don't mind just calling me I can be reached
at 989-775-7393 x2118.

Also, how do you get rid of the Installing... Installing...
Installing... screen in outlook every time you open it.  I'm positive
that it has this behavior because Adobe is installed.

Gunnar