[THIN] Re: Program not running more than once due to a lock file

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 08:43:47 -0600

If it is a local file and you Can't move it to their home directory, AND
this APP JUST HAS TO RUN!!!!, you might look at Softricity. Its not
cheap but I have had a few apps like this that wouldn't run in a
terminal server environment and this software got it to run.

Ron

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20