[THIN] Program launching before login script completes

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 09:49:42 -0500

2000 TS here, no Citrix.  Some users launch a program via an RDP on
their desktop, others launch via the environment tab.   I have a login
script that checks if they are logging into a terminal server, and if
so, goes to a section that deletes all mapped drives and maps new ones,
then quits.

For users who are launching their app via an RDP on their desktop, the
app seems to be launchhing before the login script completes.  Is there
a GPO that would stop this from happening? I don't recall if the GPO
setting for waiting at login effects the GPO applying itself only, or
login scripts as well.