[THIN] Program Neighbourhood - can you refresh the Application set automatically??

  • From: "Rosemary Sarkis" <rosemary_sarkis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:55:10 +1000

Hi

Ive just installed the latest Win32 Program Neighbourhood client and was
wondering if there was a way of enabling an automatic refresh of an
application set.

Eg - If I add a user to an application in the CMC, the Program Neighbourhood
client requires a manual refresh before the application can be seen.  The
client uses Pass thru authentication using local credentials..  The
Published Applications are set to create a desktop shortcut.  I want the
citrix client to update when the user logs on to the local PC without the
user starting Program Neighbourhood - can this be done???

Thanks
Rose

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN!

This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client
NetX Develops XP and NT Embedded
Extremely Secure, and Remotely Managed.
http://www.netxinc.com