[THIN] Program Neighborhood Agent

  • From: <Lee.Prior@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 15:28:17 -0000

Hi all,

Hope you can help.  I'm trying to setup the program neighborhood agent
to open local files using the published applications.  I've connected to
our web interface via the PNA client no problem, and our local
applications change type, but the published apps don't kick in, or run
incorrectly.

Adobe seems to open using Outlook (even though .pdf is not listed as a
filetype for outlook in the content redirection tab), word still opens
using local, excel opens using local.

I've published separate word, excel, and adobe applications and set the
file types on a single server.  Can I just run the Update File Types
from Registry from that one server and that should then set the types
correctly, or do I have to do it from a farm level?

Thanks in advance!

Lee
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id)6