[THIN] Program Help

  • From: "Charles Watts" <greg.watts@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 08:30:46 -0500

We are having an issue with Outlook when maximized and how it interacts with an
inhouse Add-In. Until the developers correct the problem we are told not to
have the users maximize outlook. (nice huh!). Does any one know of a reg hack
that will not allow us to maximize outlook? What about turning off the feature
that Windows remembers your Winsize? Any ideas?
 We are on Win2k3 (all post sp fixes) and mps 3 (rc3) and using Office 2003 SP1.

Thanks,

Greg
GTSI

This Weeks Sponsor: Cesura, Inc.
Know about Citrix end-user slowdowns before they know.
Know the probable cause, immediately.
Know it all now with this free white paper.
http://www.cesurasolutions.com/landing/WPBCForCitrix.htm?mc=WETBCC