[THIN] Re: Profiles not unloading

  • From: "Raffensberger, Stephen D" <SRaffens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 08:31:42 -0400

I've had it blow up a W2K box while diagnosing a problem with Attachmate
& SNA. There appears to be an interaction between regmon and these two
apps. I still use it to diagnose other applications but it will
consistently do bad things with Attachmate & SNA. It either crashes my
session or the whole system.

Steve Raffensberger

Sovereign Bank
Enterprise Network Services