[THIN] Re: Profiles

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 15:18:41 -0400

Jan is correct that is a problem...the other issue is it is only about 15
users out of 1200 that are connecting to the 2000 servers the rest do not
even have access to the apps on it and run on NT 4.  I don't want to start
messing with profiles on a global level.  There has got to be an easier way.
Has anyone come up with an easy way to change the path of profiles on a 2000
server to use Winnt/Profiles instead of documents and settings?  This would
probably resolve everything if I could just do that.
JK