[THIN] Re: Profile migration from Windows 2003 to 2008R2

  • From: Andreas Roth <art-freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 19:23:17 +0100 (CET)

Hi Joe,

I disagree .. HKCU\Software\myjunkware is still HKCU\Software\myjunkware don't
matter if profile is stored in V1 or V2 format by the OS.
%appdata%\myjunkware is still %appdata%\myjunkware .. so applicationsettings
are still at the same location.
Logoff, logonscripts were running fine for me..

You'll just need a 3rd party tool for offline migration.

Regards,

Andreas