[THIN] Re: Profile compatibility

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 08:09:09 -0500

Yeah the Hybrid might work for this via a domain logon script if all you
are looking for is to retain some settings. If you are looking for a
duplicate look and feel no matter what environment you are out of luck
if you use the "new" interface. Even 2003 server uses a "classic" look

Ron

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20