[THIN] "Profile Storage Space Error"

  • From: "Weems, Jason" <jason.weems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:31:46 -0400

NT 4.0 TSE running MetaFrame 1.8 FR3.
Just got this error this morning.  One of my Novell replica servers
rebooted this morning, though I'm only getting this error on a couple of
my servers (2 out of 30).  Has anyone seen this error before?  I have
1.3Gb free space on my OS partition where my profiles are.

Profile storage Space" You have exceeded your profile storage space.
Before you can log off, you need to move some items from your profile to
network or local storage.
This then goes on to list the files in your profile which from what I
could see all had file name "Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content" and then the size of the files. At the bottom has Size
Information, it lists Current Profile Size and Maximum Profile Size .
Your only option is to choose 'OK'

Any ideas?

Regards,
Jason Weems
Sr. Network Systems Engineer
Citigroup Real Estate Servicing & Technology  -  Systems Engineering
Office: (314)275-1142
Fax: (314)469-2839
jason.weems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx