[THIN] Re: Profile Issue

  • From: "Michael McClelland" <mmcclelland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:46:53 -0500

The OS that we are running is W2K SP4.  I haven't checked the GPO option yet or
the local caching of profiles.

I cannot reboot the server, since it is currently in production.  I will reboot
it this evening to see if that helps

I'll check on the GPO option and the local caching and hopefully one of the
three will take care of it.

Thanks,
Michael R. McClelland

>>> Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/10/04 10:14AM >>>
Look at this, I can only think their registry hive is still loaded and
won't unload.

As for uphclean, it should run as service and monitor stuff and unload
as required.

You may need a reboot to clear this.

Do you have local caching of profiles turned off?

What OS are your terminal servers, and what service pack? Not that I
think it should be connected, given the error message you've given, but
have you applied the GPO option / registry change for folder profile
ownership checking?

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.

This Week's Sponsor - RTO Software / TScale What's keeping
you from getting more from your terminal servers? Did you
know, in most cases, CPU Utilization IS NOT the single
biggest constraint to scaling up?! Get this free white paper
to understand the real constraints & how to overcome them.
SAVE MONEY by scaling-up rather than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID7