[THIN] Re: Processor queue length

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 09:50:32 -0700

Spikes, but I can almost detect a pattern (visually).  I am expanding the
number of items to monitor and will take the log file and export to CSV.  I
have 8 days of info to look at right now so I am still trying to correlate
things.
adam

                      "Ron Oglesby"

                      <roglesby@rapidap        To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      p.com>                   cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [THIN] Re: Processor
queue length
                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      12/01/2003 09:38

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

I would first say 2 per proc, but is the 9 constant? Or just spikes here
and there.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp