[THIN] Re: Process Consuming 100% util

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:33:27 -0800

By any chance, does this server have HyperThreading (Logical Processor for
those that have Dell PE servers) enabled?  I have seen this problem before
with HyperThreading enabled on the server, and this was mainly with Outlook
XP.

Also, where these servers imaged with the same image, or individually built?

Thanks,

Chris