[THIN] Problems updating IMS apps at same time

  • From: jason.weems@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:49:49 -0400

Anyone ever had any issues updating IMS applications simultaneously on
different servers (i.e. Applying App1 on Server1 while at the same time
applying App2 on Server2?)  I am having an issue where it seems like published
applications are being unapplied and then reapplied on other servers and I am
wondering if this could be part of the issue?

Thanks,

Jason Weems
Sr. Network Systems Engineer
Systems Engineering Group
Citigroup Real Estate Lending and Technology Group
314-275-1142
jason.weems@xxxxxxxxxxxx