[THIN] Problems connecting to SQL

  • From: brian.hill@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:50:18 -0400

Hello all,

I'm trying to setup a test farm and I'm getting an error trying to connect
to SQL.  The message I get is this:  Error 26013.  Function InitializeTree
returned failure in CTX_MF_IMA_InitializeTree the database username or
password may be wrong.  This happens right at the end of the install.  The
datastore config portion works ok; I'm able to select the database I
created, and the test passed sucessfully.  I intentionally used an incorrect
password once and the test during the datastore configuration failed, so I
know the password that gets me beyond that point is correct.  I was unable
to find any info on this error code from the Citrix site and it appears that
thethin is down.  SQL and Citrix servers are both Win2k sp3.  SQL 2000 sp2
and attempting to install XP/FR2.

TIA,

Brian