[THIN] Problem with digital certificates importing into IE6

  • From: Matt McKeehan <matt.mckeehan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 13:34:11 -0400

Matt Mckeehan
DJS Citrix LAN Supervisor
Admin Office of The PA Courts
PA Supreme Court
 (717)795-2063
(717)514-9446  mobile

has anyone else had any problems importing certificates into a metaframe xp
server running ie6 w2k adv?  We keep getting cryptographic errors or the
page never shows up.  All servers are imaged with every patch except for w2k
sp3... About half of our users, about 1300 user digital certificates to get
them into a secure system call JNET. No problems in our metaframe 1.8 NT4.0
farm, this just came up last week.  Thanks