[THIN] Re: Problem with client print in MetaframeXP

  • From: "Nico van der Brugge" <N.van.der.Brugge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:15:04 +0100

Hi Tobias,

I've installed HOTFIX XE102W029 and added the following registry key

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Citrix\ClientPrinterAutoCreate

Added the following value:

Value Name: fCreateNetworkPrinter
Value Type: DWORD
Value: 1 (to have network printers created as client printers)
Value: 0 (to retain the Feature Release 2 behavior)

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Nico