[THIN] Re: Problem with WI 2.1

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 09:06:08 -0700

You can't run the ssonsrv.exe manually.  I would suggest removing and
reinstalling the ICA client and make sure the SSON option is selected.
You'll need to logoff/restart the machine in order for the ssonsvr/ssoncom
to start and capture the credentials as the user logs into the workstation.

Joe

  _____

Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 07:41:55 -0700
From: joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is it set in the C:\program files\citrix\ica client\.....  or under the
user's profile\Application Data\Ica Client?

It has to be set under each users profile. The one in the program files dir
is just a template.

Also, is the ssonsvr.exe running on the workstation?

Joe

On 9/22/06, Michael Boggan <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx> > wrote:

That's the first thing we checked.  It is set.

Thanks,
Michael Boggan

  _____

From: Malcolm.BRUTON@xxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:02:38 +0100

You need this configured in the Appsrv.ini file of the client to fix
this....

EnableSSOnThruICAFile=On

On this front is any one else still annoyed that Citrix use INI files for
clients.  When are they going to give you a machine setting option that is
configured by the registry?

Malcolm