[THIN] Re: Problem with WI 2.1

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BRUTON, Malcolm, GBM" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:35:25 -0500

That's the first thing we checked.  It is set.Thanks,Michael Boggan

From: Malcolm.BRUTON@xxxxxxxxxx: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [THIN] Re: Problem
with WI 2.1Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:02:38 +0100

You need this configured in the Appsrv.ini file of the client to fix this....

EnableSSOnThruICAFile=On

On this front is any one else still annoyed that Citrix use INI files for
clients.  When are they going to give you a machine setting option that is
configured by the registry?

Malcolm

-----Original Message-----From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael BogganSent: 21
September 2006 19:09To: thin listSubject: [THIN] Problem with WI 2.1We are
running an MF XP FR3/SP4 farm.  We currently have in production NFuse 1.8 up
and running.  We have been building and testing a Web Interface 2.1 site to put
up but we  are having a problem.  If you go to the site and use the login, then
run an application, they get in without having to login again.  It pulls the
credentials they used to login to the WI site with.  If we turn on the Single
Sign / Pass Thru where it should pull there workstation credentials when they
go to the WI site and give them there apps, they get in and get there apps, but
when they run an app, it prompts them to login again.  Has anyone seen this
before? Thanks,Michael BogganXO Communications

Check the weather nationwide with MSN Search Try it now!
The Royal Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No 90312. Registered
Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.

systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The
Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry
Visit our websites at:
http://www.rbos.com
http://www.rbsmarkets.com

Search from any Web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live
Toolbar Today!
http://get.live.com/toolbar/overview