[THIN] Problem with WI 2.1

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin list" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:08:30 -0500

We are running an MF XP FR3/SP4 farm.  We currently have in production NFuse
1.8 up and running.  We have been building and testing a Web Interface 2.1 site
to put up but we  are having a problem.

If you go to the site and use the login, then run an application, they get in
without having to login again.  It pulls the credentials they used to login to
the WI site with.
If we turn on the Single Sign / Pass Thru where it should pull there
workstation credentials when they go to the WI site and give them there apps,
they get in and get there apps, but when they run an app, it prompts them to
login again.

Has anyone seen this before?
Thanks,Michael Boggan
XO Communications