[THIN] Re: Problem with TSLOGINS and Cloned servers

  • From: Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 12:20:06 +1000

Hi Louis

I've not seen any issues wth TSLOGINS on cloned servers before, but I'll do
some testing in our
play lab and see if I can replicate the issue. Just as a better way of pre/post
cloning procedure
use the XENAPPPREP tool frre from Citrix.

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX116063

I always use this tool before ghosting my final image, and use newsid to change
the SID.

I'll keep you informed as to how the testing goes. It actually souns
permissions related.
--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd

Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au

On Sat, Sep 26th, 2009 at 5:49 AM, Goudreault.Louis@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi,
> <http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au>
> I have a problem with the TSLOGINS utility (from
> www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au
> <http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au/> )
> and Citrix servers (PS4.0) that have been cloned.
> When I issue the command:
>
> C:\>tslogins /server:SERVER5 /OFF
>
> I get the following responce:
>
> Disabling logins on SERVER5...
>
> Session logins are currently ENABLED on SERVER5
>
> The command works OK on servers that have not been cloned.
> The servers have been cloned following the Citrix article
> http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX107406
> Everything else on the cloned servers is working perfectly.
> No errors/warnings in the events Logs.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --------