[THIN] Re: Problem with HP Photosmart 1100 Printer...Any Idea s?

  • From: Gene.I.Herman@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 13:59:05 -0400

Eric -

The UPD as we understand it is a PCL4 driver and will take care of "Laser
Printers" ( we know Canon Image Runners work just fine) that support PCL4
irrespective of who made them.  We were not as lucky with Deskjets
especially those connected via USB - My original Photosmart 1100 would not
print with the Java client. I have not tried with my 7350.

My question to you is this - is the 7350 a PCL4 compatable or are you
mapping it to a Deskjet

Gene Herman
Systems Engineer
Healthnet of the North East
(203) 381-6567

-- Type: text/plain

This Week's Sponsor - Appsense Technologies
New! AppSense Optimizer is a new product from AppSense
designed to increase the user capacity of your servers.
http://www.appsense.com/