[THIN] Re: Problem with CSG

  • From: "Rowlandson, John" <John.Rowlandson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:51:09 +1100

yes it is :)

1. Security - Users can securely access applications via the Web
Users need secure access to their applications regardless of their =
location or device. With Citrix=AE Secure Gateway (CSG) built into =
MetaFrame XP, you can simply and securely leverage the Internet to =
deploy business-critical applications to users no matter where they are =
or what device they are using.

While Citrix NFuse=AE Classic instantly webifies existing applications, =
Citrix Secure Gateway functions as a secure Internet gateway, employing =
industry-standard SSL technology to secure all MetaFrame traffic between =
the MetaFrame XP server and the client device. Users get secure access =
to their applications from any location, including a remote office, home =
office, on the road or even an Internet caf=E9 - without the need for =
client-side VPN software. You get peace of mind because your data is =
safe.