[THIN] Re: Problem registering DLL

  • From: <Dave.Boatman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 12:19:27 +0100

Yes SP3 would of installed the latest version of comdlg32
Comdlg32 will have been installed and registered. This is one of the
fundamental files for windows dialogue boxes and so the file will be in =
use.
I'd think that your user is having another issue .. not related with the
commdlg32 file. Does your user have a error message that they could =
search
msdn ?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3D/servicedesks/fileversio=
n/dll
info.asp&fp=3D1

(might wrap)

The above is a very handy tool from MS. It's their DLL Library =
information.
I used to use this a lot for troubleshooting when people have got =
mismatched
versions of DLL's installed

Dave Boatman=20