[THIN] Re: Problem Connecting to Server

  • From: "Mark CALLEJA" <Mark.CALLEJA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:38:48 +0800

Gunnar

The browser in 1.8 in my opinion was never really reliable.  I have
found that MF XP is much better and much more reliable.

Glad that you system is working for you.  :)

Mk

Mark Calleja
Coordinator Network Systems
Network Systems
Dept Housing and Works
(08) 9222 4941
mark.calleja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand
binary, and those who don't"

>>> GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx 15/07/2004 21:06:15 >>>
I wish I knew what caused it but resetting the MB fixed it.

Gunnar