[THIN] Pro Comm plus

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:58:02 -0400

Anyone used ProComm Plus? I published the app. Communicates with the an
old lathe, but extremely slow uploading and downloading. The first two
characters appear and then wait all day for next two.  All the
recommended port setting are being used. The rd light is blinking even
before the text file is loading, leading me to reason believe something
is using that port and maybe that's what's slowing it down.

Any ideas? Thanks, Joanne

http://www.go-eol.com